Well this is awkward.
“The best cure for Christianity is reading the Bible.” — Mark Twain
thank you whoever put this up. you dont even need to argue the bible people just need to read it and realize we are living in 2013 things have changed.
Well… this is awkward.
Also thank you for the Mark Twain quote.
Jesus was a Middle-Eastern Jewish man who advocated for the seperation of church and state, pacifism, free healthcare, and reform. Frankly, I’m surprised he’s so popular among conservatives.
He also hung out with prostitutes and prisoners, immigrated illegally, didn’t speak English, frowned upon laissez faire capitalism, and advocated love and acceptance for all. Oh and he wore what by modern standards we’d pretty much call dresses and Berkenstocks.
#jesus was a bro #i would chill with him all the time
Yeah, Jesus was awesome.
“I wonder what jesus masturbates to” isn’t a thought that I should be thinking right now
We all know the answer…
Damn, Maria, you really blew this one.
Reasons to love the Bible
- It allows you to exploit animals.
- Men are the creators.
- Women should not get pregnant before marriage.
- Women are owned by men because men know what’s best for them.
- Independent women are sluts.
- Human beings can’t think for themselves.
- Everything that is not allowed by the Bible is evil.
- It’s the only true account of religion. (This is my favourite because it’s so realistic.)
It’s everything that is part of my life, naturally. It’s absolutely my favourite book.