Great aspects of the relationship include:
- Virgo and Capricorn really understand each other on every level of existence.
- Both will be good friends to each other as well as good mates. Their friendship will not be lost in the formation of a relationship, but it will be built upon.
- Capricorn will treat Virgo like royalty. Virgo will really, really love that.
- These two characters are like-minded individuals.
- Virgo will live up to all of Capricorn’s expectation socially and in love.
- Virgo will analyze and pick at Capricorn’s flaws. As long as this is done in a constructive manner, it will benefit Capricorn for years to come. Capricorn, instead of giving a critique, will strongly suggest things for Virgo that will be better them as a person, too.
- When these two get together, prepare for one Hell of a conversation. They will have thousands of things to talk about. It’ll be hard for either one of them to get bored.
- These two will have fun together, even when they’re just enjoying the silence.
- The love outlined by this relationship can really last a long, long time.
Some not-so-great aspects of their relationship include:
- As I said before, Virgo is pretty critical. When the wrong things are critiqued, it can really hurt Capricorn’s feelings.
- Virgo has a tendency to be pretty bitchy, for a lack of a better term. Capricorn will normally have the remedy to put them at ease, but sometimes Capricorn will be annoyed to death before they have the opportunity to help.
- If either one of these two wrongs the other, it’s through faster than you can blink. If you want this to last, neither party can screw it up really badly.
- Virgo needs a lot of attention. Capricorn will give all the attention that they can, though it may not be enough.
- Capricorn, when upset, vents to those they are really close to. Virgo is likely to nit-pick at a bad behavior at the wrong time to really set them off.
- This union will have an especially bad time with the Push/Pull dynamic that is found in relationships. One party will crawl into a shell, while the other will try to involve themselves more too “fix” things. This imbalance could lead to some problems.
- Virgo may not effectively communicate personal needs to Capricorn. This could create problems in the bedroom.
- Virgo has to live in a very tidy home. Capricorn has to live in a very clean home. Virgo cares less for cleanliness and more for order while Capricorn doesn’t really care if things are tidy or not. This could create some arguments.
Here’s a list of compatibility of all Zodiac signs, including it’s own, from best to worst in terms of Capricorn:
*It should be noted that there is much debate on whether or not Virgo is the best partner for Capricorn. Honestly, it depends on the planetary influences of each individual. Older resources claim that Taurus is the best suited to Capricorn, while newer ones tend to agree that Virgo is Capricorn’s one true soul mate. Personally, I consider antiquity and tradition in something as old and tried as Astrology to be valuable, however it is totally acceptable to consider Virgo their best partner. It’s up to you.*
On that note.
Capricorn and Virgo will likely meet at work, while pursuing a common interest, or while at school. These two will hit it off as friends immediately. Their friendship will be one that is mutually beneficial; They both learn valuable lessons form each other and grow where they lack. Eventually, these two may come to love each other. If their friendship was an honest one, where both party sincerely has the best interest of the other, then their relationship will work. If their friendship is shallow, this union will not hold. As a couple, these two will enjoy life together. They’ll enjoy the simple things, the not-so-simple things, and the boring things alike. They’ll find joy in everything, and if there is none to be found, they will make some together. Virgo and Capricorn will appreciate each other more as time passes, and become more attracted to each other as each day passes. These two can create a new world of lasting love together.
TLDR; Capricorn and Virgo go together like Peanut butter and Jelly.
“As I said before, Virgo is pretty critical. When the wrong things are critiqued, it can really hurt Capricorn’s feelings.”
*crying* I laughed out loud.
I’m sorry, but this is so accurate.
“Virgo has a tendency to be pretty bitchy, for a lack of a better term. Capricorn will normally have the remedy to put them at ease, but sometimes Capricorn will be annoyed to death before they have the opportunity to help.”
Bitchy, occasionally sexist. Depends…
This is such a wonderful post. I will think of it.
Isn’t it funny how JB reads stuff on astrology and the Venus/Mars myth… when he is so very rational.
Well, he seems like a very spiritual person, being an elf and all that…
I think he has an interesting idea of fun and joy.
Well, it seems to me that way.
He talks about stuff like wanting to be a dolphin if he could be an animal. And he talks about music in a very special way.
Of course, the technical side of music is important to him, but the actual sounds… I guess he’d see sounds as a cosmic principle, if you like…
He also talked about the soul. Referring to Einstein.
And now I am thinking of Dan Brown. Thanks, Dan.
JB is a very spiritual being. <3
Capricorn isn’t a great gambler in the sphere of the passions, and being a fool for love isn’t your idea of fun. Yet once you feel secure, the deeper, more tender and more profound side of your nature is likely to emerge. Capricorn, far from being a ruthless materialist (except out of necessity), is a reflective and often deeply introverted soul. This sign is what is known as a “late bloomer”. That means you do all the hard bits first, and the freedom and joy come later.
I think both people I am thinking of could be considered “late bloomers”.
People who think that Capricorn can be summed up by mundane ambition are sadly mistaken. Hardworking, cautious, shrewd, ambitious, you are also, in your secret heart, a kind of magician, a seeker after mysteries.
I am reading this… and thinking of two Capricorns.
And it applies to both of them.
And one of them is even into astrology. And magic. And is definitely hard-working. And ambitious. Let me read more and I’ll add more things to the list.
Today, I had some fun with astrology.
I sometimes do that.
I read stuff on Virgo/Capricorn compatibilities.
These things are really entertaining.
Wait for it.
“When Virgo and Capricorn join together in a love match, theirs is a pragmatic, smart relationship. Both Signs are highly rational, and both expect a lot of themselves and others. Virgo adores Capricorn’s dedication and intensity, while Capricorn admires Virgo’s intuition and attention to detail. Together they form a solid union based firmly in reality.”
“This relationship has a strong foundation that is based on material security and a realistic approach to life in general. These Signs don’t let their emotions or impulses take over and you can count on both. Virgo can help Capricorn to relax a little and appreciate all they have worked to attain.”
That last sentence… No.
"Virgo is ruled by Mercury and Capricorn is ruled by Saturn."
Virgo is hot and tiny, Capricorn is huge and… gas-like? Has rings?
OK, I know there is no correspondence. But my mind does those things.
“Mercury is about being communicative. Saturn is about hard work and discipline to achieve goals.”
Can we just…
I am reading this with two very specific people in mind.
“They would rather hold out for perfection than settle for an adequate substitute.”
Well, even though I don’t believe in star signs, it is so much fun to read about them.
Because they are designed for the way I deal with most things in life. If you read them in your own subjective way, these things will always contain some meaning for you. You’re obviously not looking for the things that do not apply to someone born at a certain time.
“This relationship will work out if Capricorn can initiate ideas and Virgo can continue them.”
Well… Yeah… I can see something in there.
A new story. Teenage Air.
I kind of mapped it out last night.
There would be many references.
Like Nicolas’ parents’ house parties. Or…
Today I wondered whether Nicolas did the Bac S or the Bac L. I really love the idea of him doing the Bac L. Since he likes Proust and stuff. And he was into Greek mythology as a kid. <3
This doesn’t mean he cannot do a Bac S. Maybe that would even be necessary to become an architect.
I guess there are no real requirements, are there?
JB definitely did the Bac S. I can’t see a reason why he wouldn’t have chosen that one.
The Bac L has the least prestige, but maybe Nicolas still could have chosen that Bac.
Nicolas and JB becoming friends. I think this happened through Alex, who was at the same school. Alex Gopher once said he had to mediate between Nicolas and JB.
Also, imagine Nicolas in art class. Exciting, huh? Maybe not to anyone but myself, but anyway. Nicolas in art class. It was probably a thing.
Nicolas having many friends who are girls.
JB being more “discreet” at “junior high” aka “collège”.
Then meeting Nicolas at the less prestigious “lycée” of which I forgot the name…..
Nicolas being from Le Chesnay.
Which has about 30 000 inhabitants. Cute, huh?
JB smoking pot and going to Greece and Berlin in… 1984. No, I think it was 1985. During the summer. When he was 15.
Ah, I just checked. He said he was 16, but then he said it was in 1984. Which doesn’t add up. First, because he turned 16 in September 1985, second because he was probably there before September.
Since he seems sure he was 16, this was 1986. I have the information from the German website gaesteliste, which I already know from other band interviews.
And he was in Greece… This was in the Pitchfork interview in 2009.
JB says he was “like 16 years old”. So… That would have been 1986 as well.
“I remember one day when I was a teenager I was in Greece on an island and there was this beautiful café near the beach. There was a Pink Floyd album, The Dark Side of the Moon, and I knew this album but I never heard it from beginning to end.”
This is hilarious. “On An Island” is David Gilmour’s third album and he had a boat in the late 70s and probably after that called “Mihalis” which is the Greek version of “Michael”.
Ah, this was one of the first interviews I read. Here is one of my favourite Air quotes:
Fall in love with someone who’s comfortable with your silence. Find someone who doesn’t need your words to know it’s time to kiss you.